Sunday, November 27, 2016

Catching Up & a Productive Morning

Hey guys! I am sorry for the lack of posting. I've been privately doing my Thankful Thirty. Here's a little about what's been going on in my life. I have some very exciting news and some very happy thoughts for you. I hope you have all been well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


On November first I went to another unit for MIT (Manager in Training). It is a three week program that is provided to help sharpen your skills and give you the fundamentals to build on as a manager. I made it through that three weeks and I am now officially a manager for Whataburger. It was a long three weeks but I learned a lot that I am already implementing in my unit. So far the job has been beyond amazing. Promotion definitely gave me back a much needed fire.


R is in California and boy that has been stressful. When you work 50 hours and have a two hour time difference it makes it hard to catch one another. Where he is at in California they don't get very good signal but he came home for Thanksgiving. There was miscommunication on my part but we've talked and worked through it. He's home for about a week and it's been amazing. He showed me pictures of the house he has for in California and it is absolutely gorgeous. Huge but gorgeous. We had a really good talk about everything and he told me I stress way too much. I am so thankful to have this wonderful man by my side easing every insecurity and doubt. He truly is my better half and I am so thankful Ally has fallen for him as well. He truly is a blessing to our family.


Ally has been feeling under the weather since all the back and forth that Texas provides. It is 11:30 and she is still out like a light. I've had to be up early all week and couldn't bring myself to sleep in. I chatted with R for a bit but he decided to take a nap which left me bored so I started deep cleaning the house. The kitchen is cleaned, the living room is picked up, and laundry is going. Once Ally rises for the dead we'll be going to pick up my brother and hanging with him for the day. We are getting our tree put up and baking some holiday goodies for the family. It's going to be a pretty awesome day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your MIT and becoming a manager!! That is so awesome! I hope Ally is feeling better! Glad to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)