Thursday, November 10, 2016

Day Off


Today I am off from work. So far I have survived a week and a half as a MIT. I absolutely love it. This is definitely the step I needed right now. I needed to know that I could get myself to this point. It is where I was with Target before I quit to be with Joey. Now I am in this position and I couldn't be prouder of myself. It has been an exhausting journey but one I love nonetheless.

R's father is starting to respond and R said he was actually able to talk with him yesterday. I am so glad that they could talk to each other and R can show the strength he has in being there for his father. He will for sure have to leave on Saturday and pending what is going on with his father, tonight should be date night. A much needed date night.

I have decided since ties were severed yet again that I am going to leave them severed. If contact is made I will cut it off swiftly. I don't have time anymore for temporary people. Just because some refuse to see what is right in front of their faces. As I was told last night, some people truly believe ignorance is bliss. Some day that will bite you in the ass when you realized that you lost a true friend and someone that could have really been there. Yet again, I was shown pictures and invited to be apart of lives only to have it stripped. Toxic people are the worst and I won't surround myself with them.

This morning I took a huge step. I blocked J on everything. Social media and phone calls. Per our custody agreement he has to have a way to contact Ally so I have left texting open but that will be it. I am tired of being called names and outright disrespected. I won't tolerate it anymore.

On the agenda for today is getting my house deep cleaned. Ally is currently sorting through her toys and we will be donating the ones she doesn't want later today. After the house is cleaned we'll be making a run to the store. For this evening we will be renting the live action Tarzan and hanging with R.

Brightest Blessings lovelies!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun night! Let me know how the movie was. I have been wanting to see it but not sure if it was too scary for the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)