Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Fun Night

Tonight was a lot of fun. We took Ally to Prairie Lights tonight. It is a wonderful attraction that you drive thru that is filled with assorted Christmas Lights. There are themes to each section and it truly is an awesome experience. There is also a section where you can park and go through a little family zone. Ally was able to ride the Merry Go Round and another ride. We ate Nachos, Kettle Corn, and some Pumpkin Fudge. We took lots of silly pictures. Christmas really is a special time for me especially since I've been in a place where that holiday is valued and it truly can be a meaningful thing for Ally.

We capped off the night by eating at La Madeline. Tonight was my first time going and I absolutely adored the cuisine. It is a tiny French place. I tried a baked Chicken Cesar sandwich that was delicious. It is definitely somewhere I'll dine again soon.

Yesterday I went into bake mode. I get these spurts where all I want to do is bake and I definitely received validation that I did a fantastic job.I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I've had rest but for tonight here's a list of everything I baked:

1) Pumpkin Roll
2) Potato Candy
3) Homemade Chex Mix
4) Homemade Rice Krispie Treat (Dyed Red and Green)
4) Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
5) Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
6) No-Bakes (They set beautifully!!)
7) Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookies
8) Chocolate Chip Cookies with Holiday Chips
9) Peanut Butter Cookies

Whew! I believe that's it! I definitely was feeling my baking bug! Overall it's been a pretty nice day but this momma is wiped out from working overnight and not getting much sleep today. Time to rest, morning comes early.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you girls got out and had some fun! And do you think you could send some of those baked goods across the border?? ;) They sound yummy! They may not make it through customs though :( hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)