Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Letters To Cali

I've decided to start a new segment because I do best with ways to keep busy. It keeps the lonely feeling at bay. I am trying to keep a strong front for R because I know he can't do his job if he's worried about him. So without further ado here goes Letters To Cali. This will be my way of keeping R in the loop without blowing up his phone. I love that he's okay with my clingy self but sometimes I feel like I am more of a bother than a help.

R,
You've only been gone for a few days but it feels like a lifetime. I have such a hard time sleeping and I hate the time difference because I never know if I am bothering you or not. I love you beyond words and I am so thankful for you. I knew the day you met Ally that you were meant to be in my life. Three months feels awfully long but I know it'll pass by fast for both of us. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. Stay safe my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)