Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sacrifices

As parents we make sacrifices for our children. We make them daily. Some bigger than others. Tonight is definitely one of those nights where a sacrifice is made. I wasn't prepared and couldn't say no because it happened without my say so. I can't be selfish and say no because Ally deserves to see her siblings even if there is beef between the mothers. I'm sitting next to my daughter just about in tears because I am seeing K's children but I'm not allowed to see them. I have to feign happiness for Ally because she doesn't need to see me upset. Tonight just adda more reason to why I'm leaving for our fresh start and not turning back. I can't do this often. It hurts far too much. My emotions are far more muddled than before.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweets! I can only imagine how hard that must be for you but you got to look out for yourself and do what is right for you. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)