Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Small Update

Here is a quick update on R's father. He made through it the triple bypass and the two surgeries that followed behind it. His body is doing well, now it is just up to him to respond. R has been keeping me in the loop and letting me know what is going on but right now that is where we are sitting. He is set to leave for California Saturday afternoon and will be three to four months. There is a plan in motion and I have some things to do on my end but the future looks bright, That's all for now lovelies,

Brightest Blessings

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear his dad is doing well. And those 3 or 4 months will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he's doing well. Hope the recovery time is short and he's back in the swing of things soon.

    I remember when my husband was on the road for weeks at a time for work. It's hard, but it can be done. Stay strong, support and believe in each other.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)