Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Thankful Thirty


Hey guys and welcome to Thankful Thirty. They say it takes 21 days to form a habit so I decided to do it for 30. We spend so much time focusing on the negative instead of counting our blessings. I'm behind a day so this post will include day one and two.


This girl has forever changed my life. She is my reason to be. My guiding light. She is full of positivity and rarely complains. She pushes me and just when I'm ready to give up she reminds me why I work so hard.


I am so thankful for R. Our relationship is quiet but it's still moving forwards. I know even though we may not get to talk I'm in his thoughts. He is beyond supportive and always knows when I need a push in the right direction. I love this man beyond words and I'm glad we have such a relaxed relationship.




1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great thing for you to do. And a great habit to form. You have lots to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)