Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thankful Thirty

It is such a huge blessing to become a parent. After hearing about how my delivery went I am blessed everyday to be a mother. I had lost three liters of blood during my emergency c-section and Ally's umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck, I didn't get to be a mother for eight weeks because I couldn't get myself from point A to point B without a lot of help. I am forever grateful to my mother for helping push me through post partum as I missed many firsts and hated it. Now I get to enjoy all of the moments as my baby transitions into a little girl. I am beyond of proud of the lady I am raising. She is selfless. She always puts others before herself. She knows better than to throw a fit; some days when she does act her age I have to remember how old she is rather than old she acts most of the time. Ally is definitely going to go places when she gets older and I am so thankful that I can provide her with the life that will get her the farthest. I am teaching her values that I know will only help strengthen her in the long run. She is a incredible little girl and I am so proud to call myself her mother. I couldn't ask for a better kiddo. I love you Allisun Marie.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)