Saturday, November 19, 2016

Thankful Thirty


I am so thankful I became a single mom. I left a very toxic environment and set out to rebuild my life. I set out to become the best version of myself. This road hasn't been easy nor perfect but everyday I strive to do better than yesterday. I constantly do more for others than has been done for me. I have days where I just want to cry and I have days where I feel like the strongest woman alive. It took awhile but I rebuilt my life. I got myself back on track. I achieved Manager and in 6-12 months I'll achieve General Manager. I know this life isn't easy and I know that sometimes it is going to break me but as long as I always remember who is watching I know I'll stay strong.

I am so thankful I never gave Ally away. I can't imagine being a parent that willingly gives up her child. Ally is bestfriend and daughter. She knows how to make momma smile and how to keep me strong. I would rather her see me work hard and appreciate it than see mom constantly putting her to bed and not taking care of the house. I love you Ally Marie. Today I am thankful for my struggle and where it has me today.

2 comments:

  1. You should be very proud of your self, you have worked hard for everything you have and you are doing a great job. And it is ok to have a bad day every now and again but you should be proud of yourself even on the bad days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)