Friday, December 2, 2016

Busy Day Ahead

Today will prove to be a busy yet exhausting day. I have been up all night tossing and turning. It seems like since R started coming over I don't sleep well when he isn't here. I hate that we still have some distance to go but tonight we are finalizing the move and now that I have J's address I can have him served versus trying to be civil because in his world he expects more than is deserved. Thankfully I have R by my side and I know that we will get things handled and get our lives moving in the right direction.

R will have to leave for California on Sunday so tonight will be very special for both of us. He has been really trying to help me realize that I stress about more than I should. I've stopped doing that and left it in his hands. I will never stop being thankful for him. He shows me every time that he really is there for us.

Tonight I'll actually sleep. He'll be over for a home cooked meal and time with his girls. Ally has already picked our movie for the evening and can't wait for Daddy to come over. Last night she drew a family portrait and it had R and I plus five children. Apparently Ally is ready for two brothers and two sisters. R and I both couldn't stop laughing at Ally's imagination last night.

I am so glad to have met R and to see what true love really feels like. As we start packing up our belongings and say goodbye to this chapter of life, I can't help but feel anxious to leave and start our next chapter. The house in California is absolutely breathtaking and again I feel fortunate to have found him. I never expected to have this in life.

I don't see where you could want to marry someone who lacks drive and doesn't step up but that's not my business. I am just thankful to have someone that does just that. He knows where his life is headed and isn't going to stop until he's at that point.

Well that's enough for one morning. Looks like I'll be grabbing a long hot shower before waking up Ally.

Brightest Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of excitement in your lives!! Good for you! A change of scenery will be good for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Sign up with a good meditation class and don't stress on the small stuff. It's all going to be great!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)