Saturday, December 31, 2016

Changes

This blog will be undergoing a few changes in the new year. I have this blog as my safe for quite some time. I have always tried to stick my roots about sharing what I want when I want. With R's career though privacy is of the essence. Everything affects his image and that has to be protected. This is why we don't have pictures together. Most everything he does is sponsored. If he drops a sponsor and there are photos of him wearing that sponsor's clothes, he can be sued.

Our journey together hasn't been easy but no relationship is. A true relationship takes time, dedication, love, and honestly. I do have a habit of going to Jr when something goes wrong because for the longest time he was my friend first and he was usually my first call. I am cutting that tie altogether today. I don't have feelings for him but even friendships have to be cut at some point.

I know there are many people who can't just be happy for me. Frankly I don't care, for the first time since I was a kid I finally feel happy in my own skin. I am fully aware that this relationship may not work out and I am prepared mentally and emotionally if that does happen. But for now it is working out. We are working out. We have bumps but that is expected when you are states away from each other.

I am stubborn as it gets. I have to figure out things on my own before stooping to ask for help. This is why many times I don't ask R for help. Due to bullshit at work, my hours suffered for a week or so. I am now completely caught up.

Ally and I have been closer than ever. Especially with her on Christmas break. We have spent a lot of time together, her cold hasn't allowed us much time out of the house but we have enjoyed our time at home. I never claimed to be a perfect mother but I have always put Ally first. I have severe depression and sometimes it does show through but every day I fight it.

I don't post every time something goes wrong in my life. This isn't me being shallow or painting a perfect picture, this is me choosing my happy moments over the negative. What good does it do to always focus on the bad?

I have a horrible habit of freaking out when things seem bad. I make the situation way worse than it needs to be and end up making a crisis out of something much much smaller. So going into the new year I will continue to post as I please and share my journey. I am thankful for all of my followers and truly appreciate the time spent visiting.

Brightest Blessings.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best in the upcoming yeat. I would like to see more photoes of my granddaughter shared though especially if you move to cali as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the great thing about having your own blog, you get to decide when and what you post.

    And I am sure it will be difficult to cut that friendship tie but I think your life will be a lot calmer once you do. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me be one of those who is very happy for you. California can be a tough place; an expensive place. (I lived in LA for years) But I know if anyone can make it there, it would be you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best in 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)