Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas 2016


Isn't this just absolutely gorgeous? This was my present from my parents. A beautiful big Michael Kors purse. I have always adored big purses and this one isn't any different. This was definitely my favorite gift this year.

This Christmas Ally and I were blessed. We were able to be with family and it was bittersweet. It didn't feel right without R. In such a short amount of time he has become such an important part of my life. I can't wait to see where our future takes us. We celebrated Christmas Eve because that's what worked best for everyone's work schedule. We went over to my parents and made dinner. London Broil, Roasted potatoes and carrots, yeast rolls, and Broccoli Rice Casserole.

My dad made mixed drinks of coke and rum. We discovered I am the fun loud drunk. While drinking we played Cards Against Humanity. I also confirmed just how big of a dirty pervert I am. I won the game.

Christmas Day was Christmas for Ally and I at my house. She saw what Santa brought her and opened all of her goodies. Here are some of favorite pictures from Christmas.






4 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a good xmas and love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!!! That purse is gorgeous! And great pictures of Ally!! She is adorable :) Glad you gals had a great Christmas and next will be even better, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for the both of you and that you are finally escaping to ongoing drama. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a good Christmas. Ally looks so happy.

    Best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)