Monday, December 19, 2016

It's Been A Minute

It's been a minute since I've posted. Work has given me some killer hours but I've worked so much I've earned an extra day off so it's three days off for this girl. Unfortunately Ally is sick so it's been meds, cuddles, and movies. Since last night I've felt nauseous which hopefully means good news but hopes aren't up yet. Who knew the smell of Shrimp Ramen could be so deadly?

My sweet R is doing great. We are still working out the kinks to finalize the move. I stood up to my ex and have made it clear I don't want contact. Especially since both of the other women can't help themselves with negativity, racism, and childish behavior. I am so thankful that I am away from that environment altogether.

I will always miss my step-kids but I know that this is ultimately for the better. I've already made Ally aware that she won't know those siblings but she has a brother and sister to look forward to. A father that is full of love and a life that is definitely going to get far.

We have a special birthday surprise planned for her in California and I can't wait for it. I am so excited for the life ahead of us. I really am blessed with R. He really has shown me everything I deserved in a relationship.

My boss bought me a Kindle Fire for Christmas so hopefully I'll be able to ease back into reviewing again, slowly anyways. It will definitely help with my stress levels.

The holidays are taken care and life has been going much better. I can't wait for us to move and be together as a family. The distance has definitely been rough for both us but we will be stronger for it in the long run.

For now I'm off to finish up dinner and hang with the kiddos. I promise to post more often, life has been nuts but I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Its good to hear from you. I'm glad all is well. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you earlier today and was hoping all was well so it is great to hear you guys are doing good. Hope Ally is on the mend soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)