Thursday, December 8, 2016

Lucky Gal

Lately I've been observing, not reacting. I have found peace in being this way. It is less hassle and drama especially when I've made my exit from the drama. I wasted ten years of my life on someone that wasn't truly worth it. We were always better off as friends but I got my sweet gal out of it so it's not so bad.

I find it humorous that these two women are still fighting over him. They are both still in belief that they belong with him and that he won't do them wrong. When at every turn that is exactly what he jas done.

Me on the other hand? I have found R. My sweet blissful R. He accepts me for who I am and as I prepare everything for the move I find more comfort in my decision to leave this place. I will miss family and all that they've done for me but this is the step needed for the next chapter. There is still so much planning to do before everything is set in motion but both of us couldn't be more excited.

I save every text because each one means something special to me. I love that he builds me up when my depression overwhelms me. I love that even though he couldn't sleep, he stayed in bed with me so I could sleep. I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now.

Now it's time to get ready for work. I'm off tomorrow and my brother and I will start our Christmas shopping on Saturday. Life truly is getting better and I have learned from R that as long as I lean on him and trust, he always comes through to me.

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful! I am so glad you two found each other <3

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)