Thursday, December 1, 2016

Turning Point

After last night I felt pulled to make decisions that have been necessary for some time. Last night finalized a lot in my thoughts and I am going with my gut on this. Once the decision is known it is going to cause some upset but I don't care anymore. I am exhausted from trying to please everyone. It is time to please Ally and myself. We have always found a way to make it and we will continue to do so.

I also finalized plans with R and I can't wait for him to meet my family. I am so excited for our future and for Ally to know what having a family really feels like. I am so thankful for my family's support in every part of my journey and for R's support in being there for Ally. Ally has taken to him and now calls him Daddy. My heart melts when they are spending time together and I am so grateful to have such a beautiful family.

The future feels clearer than ever and I feel like a weight has been removed from my shoulders. I know that it is going to take hard work but as long as we do it together, we'll make it. I can't believe how much my life has changed over the last year and how much more it will change in the next few months.

I hope you guys are able to have full hearts and feel true love. I thought I had found it before but I am certain that was a life lesson I needed to experience. Now I am certain that this is love. It isn't always pretty and of course there are going to be disagreements but as long as we work through them beside each other, I know we'll always come out stronger for it.

Here's to the ending of another year and the beginning of what is most certainly going to be the best year. Sometimes you have to seal off a chapter of your life and open a brand new one. The most subtle things can be an eye opener. Like wrapping up something that already belonged to someone and gifting it. That shows the lack of care in my eyes.

I am so happy to have time to blog again and be with you guys My regular followers you guys always warm my heart with your words of encouragement or just checking up on me. I have made friends for life. For now I am off to pick up Ally from hanging out with her friend and curling up for a movie before bed.

Brightest Blessings, stay warm!

2 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)