Friday, January 27, 2017

Finding Your Worth....

Here in the last few months I've found happiness and kept myself out of everyone's business. I've found solitude in the realization that my opinion isn't always needed. I've tried to communicate and make everyone aware of the future and where it is headed.

I'm seeing K and B still fight over Jr. Seeing them arguing I realize that I'm proud for leaving that situation and getting out.

With R's career he is surrounded by your typical stick figure, big breasted women. We had a conversation awhile back about my insecurities and how he has way better options in California.

He told me he found a real women. Someone who has bad days and good days. Someone who doesn't have it all together every second of the day. He found his happiness in me and doesn't want anyone else.

When somebody has put you through years of emotional abuse it's hard to believe you've found someone who sees your worth. It's hard to believe that they are willing to stick around when you're so used to getting left. R comes through every time though.

I spent the beginning of our relationship constantly putting him Jr's shadow but he called me on it and I realized that he isn't Jr. He has focus, drive to be the man his family needs, he puts us first.

My point is you can break free. You don't have to fight for something that clearly does more harm than good. Not every man wants a fake piece by their side. There are good men out there. You just have to be open to the possibility.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found someone who makes you happy. I really hope California brings y'all a happier life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being together after almost five months apart will make us happy.

      Delete
  2. You made a great point. I wish you and R lots of happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie, I'm so happy for you. I know that you and Ally will be so much happier in California.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)