Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello 2017!


Happy New Years lovelies! We are just moments into the new year. I was off work early so Ally and I are off to bring in the new year with pancakes, family, and friends. 2017 is already off to a great start with a text from R wishing us a happy new year. Ally napped while I was at work and since she doesn't have school I am excited for her to be able to get out of the house for a little bit tonight.

Our 2017 will be even better come Tuesday because ties will finally be in motion to be severed once and for all.

Overall life is pretty great and I am excited for our life to take off. There will always be bumps in the road but I come out stronger because of it every time. Just two more months and I'll be in Cali. I can't wait for the future. Here's to 2017! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and Ally!! Glad you girls got to have some fun last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is so exciting. I can't wait until we are all moved and settled in to our new place. We should be all done by the end of January.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)