Wednesday, January 25, 2017

It's The Little Things

Due to a flu outbreak around my family I had to take yesterday off to make sure Ally wasn't around anyone that has it. It actually worked out for the best because I was able to get around four hours uninterrupted on the phone. This meant everything to me because between racing and training I'm usually lucky to get a few texts in. It makes me appreciate him even more because I know he is working so hard to make our future happen.

We've actually planned our future and I can't wait. Once we've signed off on the house he'll be taking two weeks off from work. During this time we'll be packing up my apartment, getting the divorce from Jr squared away, withdrawing Ally from school. I'll be taking my two weeks before he takes his so I can spend those two weeks with her.

We are still undecided on when we'll be marrying but we did make a decision on our honeymoon. R and I both share a common interest in Braveheart and Sons of Anarchy. So we decided to honeymoon in Ireland.

I'm so glad I found R. He is everything I've wanted in a partner and more. He values hard work, family, and sticking to his word.

Here in a just a few weeks the pressure the last few months has put on us will be alleviated. I am constantly reminded of my worth and we truly had a break through yesterday.

I'm so glad I'm in a healthy relationship where communication is valued. No matter where the future takes us right now I'm the happiest I've been in years.

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I hope your family is over the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy news! What an exciting time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sons of Anarchy too! I've never been to Ireland, but I know people who have been there, and they say it's beautiful. How exciting to plan a trip there!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)