Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Let's Be Frozen SAL


I am so excited to join in on this SAL. It's hosted by Cindy Sorley on Facebook. You can find her under Crossstitchbuyandsell. She has a wonderful team that works with. She also sells all materials necessary for the SAL. 

Each month is a different theme. Next month being Valentine's Day themed
This fabric is much shinier in person but my camera is a being a pain tonight.

This will be my first Ursula Michaels design and I'm pretty stoked to stitch it.


I also bought my first needleminder from her. I am in love with it.

It is the Deathly Hallows symbol from Harry Potter.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great little stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I haven't stitched any Ursula Michaels designs but my sister has and she said they are really fun to stitch. Looking forward to seeing your progress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)