Saturday, February 25, 2017

Half-Truths

I get so tired of people's insistence to cause problems and start crap where this is no need to. Its immature and honestly getting old but alas here's some clarity.

It appears a serious case of butthurtitis has set in. So we've decided to post a false story because were too damn stupid to get our facts straight.

First off a man didn't ruin my daughter's birthday. It was the fact that nobody from her class came. Even after RSVPs were sent a week early.

Second off, I haven't allowed a man to be put before Ally. Not now, not ever. The opportunity I took was to give Ally a better life, not cause suffering. If that decision has repercussions I have a back up plan.

Third off, by all means pack your shit and run. Its what you do best. Jr wanted to see his daughter for her birthday but you were too busy trying to win his love that he didn't get to see her so I offered for him to spend the afternoon with her today.

I understand what I asked of him but where OUR daughter is concerned doesn't concern you. You aren't her mother and you have no rights to her so quit acting like you care about her because we know that isn't the case.

Him coming to see his daughter today has nothing to do with my insecurities. For somebody who is so big on family you certainly don't care if he sees his children but again our affairs are just that.

How about coming to me like an adult insteading of hiding behind your phone?

3 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that if wee had been invited and i didnt already have plans, me and the girls would have came to allys birthday party. I know what its like to not have people show up. I hope she enjoyed her time with her daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! :( So sorry to hear that none of Ally's friends showed up. I feel so sad for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Poor Ally. That happened to my youngest with she was just a little older than Ally. It's hard to explain the rudeness of others.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)