Monday, February 20, 2017

Illness


After fighting a fever for 24 hours I finally caved when Ally's fever went from 100 to 103.5 and took her the ER. She has a mix of both flu a and flu b. She's miserable and this fever won't stay away. And of course this hits the week of her birthday. It's miserable but until she is fever free for 24 hours we are both stuck at home. Ally's enjoying the vacation I get from work. I probably won't be around blogland for a few days. I haven't had much sleep in the last 48 hours so I'm crawling back in bed.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you got some sleep! A mix of flu's doesn't sound fun at all. Hopefully she will feel better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you are both on the mend soon! Nothing worse than a sick child :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending best wishes your way. Hope she is better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)