Tuesday, February 7, 2017

This Beautiful Life

Hey lovelies, it has been a minute since I've posted. I'm sorry for that but that 24 hour shift left me feeling jet lagged. I'm actually feeling way better today and after a long talk with R a lot of my depression has dissipated. I let myself slide into a funk for a few weeks and I'm still getting used to being able to lean on R.

Fingers crossed next weekend I'll have a surprise for you lovelies. We've started purging the apartment for the move to California.

Funny side story for you guys. My washer machine stopped working and I'm the type of person that gets pissed and doesn't want to fix it. I ended up calling my dad and he said it was my switch. To get a screwdriver or a pen and push on it and it should start working. Awesome, it works. Then it stops again so I push....except this time I pushed too hard. The switch pops off and disappears down a hole and my washer goes to washer heaven.

So now my washer and dryer are gone and it's one less thing I have to worry about. I gave notice to the apartment complex last night that we wouldn't be renewing our lease. Move out date is April 6th.

I am absolutely terrfied but also ready for this life with R. The next few weeks will be hectic as we plan Ally's birthday and the move. I'm so excited though because R has Ally's birthday weekend off and we aren't telling anyone yet.

It fills my heart with so much love when she calls him Daddy and tells him how much she loves him. I'm so ready for our life in Cali as we round out the next two months.

It's time to wake a sleeping princess for school do that's it for now. I promise to post more often.

Brightest Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. So many exciting things are coming up. Can't wait to see Ally's birthday pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad things are moving along. Am going to miss you guys but you both need this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like leaving Texas and everything behind is the way to go for us both. I hope you find all the happiness you've been missing when you start your life in cali

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)