Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

I truly have found the man of my dreams. We aren't able to make plans tonight but he knows he's in my thoughts. The last few months have been rough but in just a few weeks it'll all be worth it. Communication has been way better and I've enjoyed hearing his voice more often. We actually got a few hours in yesterday and it was so nice. He is able to relax me and get me to calm down. He knows I overstress and that I have an attitude like no other. I love him beyond words and nothing can compare to this moment and our future.

Last night l surprised Ally with a girl's night. Pizza and A Goofy Movie. It was a great night and it ended perfectly with a call from R. Ally's party is booked and I can't believe in 9 days my baby will be 5. R and I have such a big surprise planned for her and I can't wait for her big day.


I gave my notice to Whataburger. My last day will be March 19th. For those that have known me for awhile they know that Whataburger was where I started my life over. It was where I was able to get my second chance at life for Ally. Now I'm closing that chapter and moving on to the next chapter with R. It's both exciting and scary but I'm more than ready for it.


7 comments:

  1. I didnt know March had a 194 days in it, lololol. Im happy for you and yes it is hard to believe little miss will be 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolol the hardest part if blogging from your phone.

      Delete
  2. Bahaha i was about to say the same thing tina. I cant believe shes gonna be 5. It seems like yesterday she was a baby. What are yall planning on doing for her birthday? Cant wait to see the pictures. If it isnt too much to ask will you tell her me and bella say hi and happy birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a party at Pump It Up and she's skipping school the day of her birthday. R will be coming visit and surprising her. I'll let her know you said happy birthday.

      Delete
  3. You are going to have a busy month!! And I am so excited to hear about where life takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5? She's growing up so fast. Pretty soon she'll be a surfer girl before you know it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)