Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hard Work Pays Off

Here lately I have been observing more than posting. My body constantly feels exhausted and I feel like I've been dragged through the mud. Since Jr made his departure for school I haven't contacted him. I believe when he's ready to be apart of Ally's life he'll step up and ask about her. For now it's in her best interest not to be apart of the mess that is the other women.

The funniest part to me is that these women both continue to cat fight over him. He's a work in progress. He's a manipulator. He's playing you both and you both are feeding into it. He's protecting himself and only himself.

As for me? I'm only worried about Ally and myself. Getting us where we need to be and getting our lives on track. I had allowed myself to be vulnerable and it showed me you truly only have your own back.

 It may not always seem like it but I always have a plan B. As a mother my child is my first priority as she should be. We have our apartment and this Saturday we'll have our vehicle.

I'm being tested as a GM this week and I think he is scoping out my readiness and what I need to work on to become ready for GM.

Right now I'm enjoying being me and getting my goals accomplished. Life is pretty great. We have a few stressful months ahead of us but it'll be worth it for Ally to have her own room and us to not have to ask for rides anymore.

5 comments:

  1. When will you be moving to the new apartment? New car and new job opportunities are exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be moving in on the first of April. (:

      Delete
  2. You are doing an awesome job! Good luck on your GM testing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the GM and cant wait to see pics of new place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the GM testing! And best of luck with your move to the new apartment.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)