Friday, March 17, 2017

Irritated

I'm so irritated it isn't even funny. I've made a snarky comment or two but overall I've stayed out of the other women's business because I honestly don't care. What I do care about is how selfish people are.

Due to their need to prove they're the one he's fucking and starting shit left and right, it has distracted Jr. He has chosen to stay out of it but when it keeps being brought to his attention he has no choice but to listen.

Constantly blowing up his phone instead of leaving him alone to focus has now caused him to possibly lost the one thing he really wanted.

I'm so angry for him it's not even funny. He's been busting his ass because this is what HE wants to do but because of others insecurity they once again have to find a way to ruin it.

The funniest part is that they don't seem to understand Jr's biggest rule. What we do is our business, nobody else. Yet it's a public dick swinging constant. It might as well be a threesome at this rate since you both want to be on his dick instead of letting him focus.

You both should just do yourself a favor and focus on yourselves and leave him alone. This is getting beyond exhausting and I don't blame him one bit for going OTR. I'd want to as well if I had to deal with as much bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)