Friday, March 10, 2017

On The Mend

We got the apartment! We have a tough month full of stretching pennies but we got the apartment and next weekend we'll have a car. Things look like they might just be okay.

I've reconnected with an old friend. I've known him for around eight years or so and I'm so thankful we reconnected. He is an absolute sweetheart and right now one of the best things in my life.

Overall life is getting better and I'm coming back stronger from those who tried to kicked me down. Just a small update since I've been lacking in my posts lately.

5 comments:

  1. Am very happy for you sweetie. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! You're headed in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the apartment! Hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)