Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ramblings

It's been awhile since I've posted and I guess I've just been trying to process my next move. I don't feel heartbroken so this leads me to believe I was just looking for the secuirty it would provide Allisun. But now that chapter has closed its on to the next.

I have just three short weeks to get a lot accomplished. I found a two bedroom apartment for Ally and I. Now we're just waiting for approval that we got it.

Work was able to retract my notice so I'm not leaving. This is a huge relief because I honestly love my job regardless how much gray hair it gives me from time to time.

Fingers crossed, next weekend I'll be buying a car. This will be from a dealership so I'm not investing money in something that won't run long term.

I'm really thankful for the support of friends because without them I would be really stressed. My friend Shaun came over to hang out tonight and it was beyond perfection. Definitely relaxing and definitely needed.

Currently my days are spent are work and binging on Vampire Diaries. Nothing special.

5 comments:

  1. Take whatever time you need. We'll all be here still. That's good you found a new place and even looking at a car. It's a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you get to keep your job. And sounds like you have a plan to move forward. You're doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you were able to get your job back. That must have been a huge weight off your shoulders! Hugs girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the apt. Glad youre keeping your job. Thats wonderful about the car. I am on the part where Tyler left Mystic Falls in Season 2, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a relief that you can keep your job. I'm sure they are glad to keep you. Best of luck with the apartment!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)