Saturday, April 22, 2017

Checking In

I'm still here lovelies! Life has just been a whirlwind of everything hitting at once. I don't even know where to begin with this post considering it has been such a long time since I've posted. Well, to begin the apartment is absolutely fantastic! Ally is loving having her own room and for the most part is keeping up with cleaning it. We finally have everything unpacked and I owe you guys pictures. I just feel like there isn't much to show at the moment so I may hold off.

Ally is doing great in school. Her areas of struggle are advanced for her so for right now she is right on target. I can't believe she's about to be wrapping up her first year of school. She has her moments but she is definitely my sweetheart. She has really enjoyed having her own personal space.

Work continues to exhaust me. I pulled 63 hours last week and this week I'll wrap up around 55 to 60. It sucks having to work so much but I have a great support system. I am so grateful for my friends and family. They're ongoing support is truly a blessing.

I have cut my ex-husband out once and for all. I have also cut ties with anyone in contact with him other than my MIL at the moment. I know I've said before that I was done with him but after our last conversation I realized it was the healthiest decision to cut him and his ties off altogether. He would rather sign off his rights to his daughter than put in the actual effort to be there.

This honestly isn't a big deal to me though because I can't even remember the last time he put any effort towards seeing Ally. I refuse to be like Kris and shell out money for him to come see. I feel like if he wants the time with her, he would do what was necessary to be apart of her life. Instead he continues to be a coward.

We have a secret trip planned for Ally this summer and I really hope my days off get approved. This summer is definitely going to be a fun one for Ally!

I am just shy of a month into a new relationship. S definitely shows me everything I thought I had found in R. He was there everyday when I messed up my hip. He has cooked, cleaned, spent time with, and all around been there for me. The sleepovers are fantastic and having my friend be there for me is amazing. I definitely have found happiness and I am loving this bliss.

Today after getting some much needed rest will be a family day. We'll start the day with me surprising everyone with breakfast. Pancakes and Bacon! We're gonna pick up my brother and head out to the Botanical Gardens to get pictures and enjoy a day out of the house. Then it'll be home for S to make dinner. Chicken fried steak! I have been craving it for days and so glad to have a day off so we can actually cook.

Hopefully we'll get Ally to bed early tonight and I'll be able to upload some new pics for you guys! Enjoy a wonderful Saturday lovelies. Time to curl up next to S before Ally comes to wake me up demanding pancakes.

11 comments:

  1. I have actually stopped doing that and the girls havent seen him in nearly a month now. Ties are slowly being cut and plans are being made. Glad things are doing better for you finally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize then. I didn't know. I've cut off contact with him seeing as he can't be respectful to save his life. Hope youre alright, saw your blog was down.

      Delete
    2. With court coming up soon and all the struggles I'm dealing with, i just thought it best to take it all down and stay private. Definitely helping my sanity somewhat. I've given him plenty of time to be a man and handle shit, but that seems to be too complicated. He's got his final deadline and if he doesnt meet it, then that's it. I've already given him proof of how this last year is affecting bella. I won't stand for it anymore.

      Delete
    3. Court for? As I've always told you I'm here for you. I just chose to distance myself for my own sanity and well being. He won't be meeting his deadline anytime soon and you know that. I feel sorry for Bella because Ally went through the same thing. It eventually gets easier.

      Delete
  2. Child support, custody, visitation. And yeah. I know. But im not waiting around for brittany to leave and im not going to attempt a relationship between the girls and him and his family when they cant see them anyway bc shes there. Her and her son leave by my deadline or he willingly terms his rights. I dont have to tell you what bellas going through bc i assume ally did the same thing. And cj doesnt even know him. The kids deserve better than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do and you just need to keep your head up and stick to it. Eventually Bela's behavior will get easier to deal with it. I know it took awhile but Ally is doing way better without Jr.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well I'm here if you need someone. You have my number.

      Delete
  4. So happy that you are happy! Hope you all enjoyed those pancakes and bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice little update. I'm glad things are going well right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear from you. Sounds like things are busy but headed in a good direction.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)