Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fantastic Day

Yesterday was my first day off in a month or so. I spent the morning with S and we got a couch! It was a steal at $85 dollars. Some dog hair but in Good condition otherwise. We were able to have lunch together and just relax. After school we picked up Ally for a surprise stop at the pet store. We have a new fur baby and she's gorgeous. So far life has been good and we've been happy. I'm really thankful that life is finally turning around for us.


This is the couch at the owners house. I haven't taken any pics of it at my house yet.


This is Moon. She's three and a half years old and absolutely gorgeous.


5 comments:

  1. I bet Ally adores her new pet and good job on the couch thats a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great price for the couch! And the cat is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great day! Hope Ally enjoys her new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new couch!! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty kitty... LOVE CATS - though I'm not like that really...

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)