Friday, April 7, 2017

Health

Well ladies and gents, I really did a doozie this time. It seems like health is a big deal in my family right now. Two weeks ago I injured myself at work and didn't think it was a big deal. A few days ago I caved and went to the ER. Turns out I have a small crack in my hip and I have sciatica. I had no clue that Sciatica was a big deal but apparently I pissed off the brain of our nerves. So now I am barely able to walk without wanting to cry. The joint is completely inflamed and I'm unable to take off work for any reason so I have to suffer through with it.

I really need strength for my grandma. She always pulls through so I am not too concerned but I am concerned enough because this is my grandma. I don't want to say much, just send a kind thought her way today please. Thank you lovelies!

7 comments:

  1. Keeping you and your grandma in my thoughts today. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, glad you got it checked out and at least know what is going on. How long will it take to heal up? Definitely will keep your grandmother in my thoughts too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nerve damage appears to be chronic and it could never heal.

      Delete
  3. Sending good thoughts to you and the family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of love to you and your grandma!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie! I am so sorry. I have sciatica and it's a bitch! It's usually considered an 'old person's disease. I practically live on pain pills. I hope you have the type that can be resolved by surgery. Sending positive energy to both you and your Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this information for you: https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/what-is-sciatica

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)