Friday, April 7, 2017

Little Things


Be sure to stop by and visit the lovely host of Little Things over at 3 Purple Things.


1. Today is: Friday, April 7th.

2. What made you smile today?
Ally getting excited that her room is unpacked and really her room.

3. What was the best part of this week?
Getting everything moved in and starting to unpack.

4. What did you struggle with this week?
M0 y health. This will be a post by itself.

 5. Self care is not selfish. Be kind to yourself. What did you do "just for you" this week?
I made Lasagna for a friend I haven't seen in a long time.

6. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. List three things you were grateful for this week.
1) My friend S, he has been a tremendous pillar of support through the last couple of weeks.
2) My family for always keeping my head up even on days when it feels like the world is defeating me.
3) My beautiful daughter because everyday she pushes me to do more than I thought possible.

7. Share something fun. A quote, photo, book, website or anything else that others might enjoy.
I am honestly enjoying Vampire Diaries. I am in season seven and finding it bittersweet to come to season eight. I have been through an emotional rollercoaster with this show but I am glad I decided to revisit watching it.

8. What are you reading, watching, listening to, making, thinking, wishing, looking forward to, etc.? -
Finding a sense of normalcy through blogging and cross stitching.

9. Did you reach your goals this week? List 3 goals for next week.
Next Week's Goals
1) Get the apartment completely unpacked
2) Work on a budget that will fit our new financial needs
3) Treat ourselves to one new item for the apartment per check


 10. Sum up your week in just one sentence.
This week was hell on earth for me.


 Little Things is designed to help us remember all the little moments that might get lost in our day to day lives. I hope you'll join me.

Just 3 rules:
1. Please use the Little Things logo and link back to my blog.
2. Answer the listed questions.
3. Come back here and leave a comment to let me know your Little Things post is ready to read. *Be sure to visit others who have posted.

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you did a little things post!
    And I'm happy to hear that things are settling down for you. You are a strong woman and a wonderful mother. I look forward to seeing some of your new stitches and more blog posts.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. And I am glad to hear you are stitching! Can't wait to see what it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)