Sunday, May 21, 2017

A Small Treat

Last night was so much fun. Usually on paydays I try to do a small treat for Ally if money allows. Yesterday we decided to take S and my brother with us. We went to dinner at Chick Fil-A so Ally could have time in the play place and we could talk without a million important things from Ally.

Afterwards we went to a local popcorn shop to try various types of popcorn. We ended up taking a bag of the cinnamon toast crunch. Then it was off to Braums to round off the night with ice cream.

S convinced me to get a new phone. I've been in need for awhile but I always get stuff for Ally before myself. Since there was a little extra I decided to go ahead and get one.

Once we got home Ally went straight to bed. We wore her out. Then it was just S and I until I passed out. Overall a pretty great day.

4 comments:

  1. Love those days. Yay for a new phone! I may get a new one for my birthday in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been putting it off for awhile. Hopefully you get one for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome day! Glad you all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I hate getting a new phone, because then I have to figure it out! But glad you were able to get one.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)