Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Changes

I've had a lot of time to think and mull over life and where it is taking me. I've had time to think about my parenting and what will be in the best interest for Allisun. I've made a new friendship and while I'm on edge, it might just be our time to actually be able to coexist without issue. I've grown tired with putting in effort just to have it thrown in my face. I've grown tired of trying to figure out what is best for my daughter. I'm tired of the push and pull. I'm tired of doing what I think is best just to do what feels right and quit fighting myself.

I hit my breaking point yesterday. Between my job and my personal life I've had enough. It's time I take control of my life. It's time I'm happy for myself.

I broke free from being controlled and I'll be dammed if I go through that feeling again. So I'm cutting ties with my ex and his family. They continue to support him as family does and he isn't help accountable for anything. They are fully okay with my daughter being in that toxic environment.  I refuse. My daughter has all she needs right here. There is nothing for her in Bowie but misery.

My life is great. There are minimal complaints and I'm happy overall. I have my bad days just like anyone else but these meds have really helping me. I've felt stronger and better. Once I rid myself of the negativity I'll be even better. Now to get through this ten hour shift.

3 comments:

  1. :) we're both on the road to recovery. Try to have a good shift

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to do what's best for you and Ally. Unfortunately what's best is not always what's easiest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every right to do that and your job is to keep that little girl safe so if it means she can't go there then that is how it has to be. You are doing a great job being her momma!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)