Friday, June 2, 2017

Health Update

Today was my one week follow up. Unfortunately Tuesday night I ended up catching the stomach bug going around and it's been hell. It's so rough to vomit when you're stomach is empty. I can't even hold down water.

I'm not diabetic or at risk! My level is at a 5.1 which is awesome for me! We found out I do have a severe vitamin D defiency. Normal level is 30, preferred level is a 45 or better. Mine is a 13. So there's work to be done.

We're getting an MRI done on my hip this week. My doctor believes I have severe nerve damage which wouldn't have shown in an XRay.

Due to this virus I'm off work for a week and I feel like I'm fixing to pass out again. Hopefully tomorrow I can start holding for food.

5 comments:

  1. Damn girl. Hope you get to feeling better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, this is the worst. S has been a huge help with my whining and Ally. All I've wanted to do is die.

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! And that Ally doesn't get sick.

    Good news that you're not diabetic. Hopefully the MRI will find the answer to your hip pain.

    My MRI showed a torn tendon and rotator cuff damage. I will be having surgery soon if work comp approves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are not diabetic! And I hope you get over your stomach bug soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that you are having all of these health problems. Believe me I know how rough and downright aggravating it can be. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)