Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Amused

At this point it's just amusing. It doesn't get under my skin anymore. I find it humorous to the point where Kris and I both just laugh now. We are both seen as enemies, threats to her relationship. She has to go so far as to unblock us and make false posts just to keep up appearances. I'm not even sure who she is trying to impress at this rate. She even went so far as to take my ex's phone and pretend to be him today just to be nosy. It's getting out of hand and I'm glad that I have distanced myself and that my ex and I get along now. My life isn't perfect but it's pretty damn good. I no longer waste my energy with pettiness. Since Shaun moved in and Ally came home, I have everything I need. My amazing little family. It just sucks that some people can't be honest to save their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for just letting it roll off you. No need to waste your time on that :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)