Friday, July 28, 2017

Shocked

I just don't understand people sometime. Somebody brings a serious issue to your attention because it's something to take serious. Instead you take the immature route. Where this could have been kept a secret, it was brought to your attention. I will never understand the nerve you have. It doesn't matter if it's a life threatening or easily treated, you're an asshole for making someone feel like shit for trying to look out for the kids. Not that they have a flying fuck about you. Here's some fun facts for you. Lack of knowing makes you look might stupid.



Oh snap! Look!!! It's transmitted by SALIVA. Either kissing or sharing a drink. Also, if you'll notice IT'S COMMON AND EASILY TREATED WITH MEDS! Man, knowledge really is power. Who would have guessed?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sticking up for me... people really only know how to be assholes. I could have kept it secret and hoped jr would say something but i told her and got shit on in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for recently visiting my blog. I will be coming back and visit you again. This blog post was mighty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new blog https://texaswordystitches.blogspot.com/
    Texas Wordy Stitching

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)